Sucker born every minute - Part 2

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 10:59:02 -0400

Does anyone else reading and following this thread feel as indecisive as I
do about the situation?

Dave Bunch said it's a 'buyer beware' market on eBay. - agreed. I've bought
lots on eBay..good results..I do my homework once in a while.

Rob writes a letter to the seller letting him know that he's being watched -
agree and disagree..I agree with Keith that Rob shouldn't represent all of
us, just himself..or at least give the impression that more than one person
is watching this transaction..I don't think Rob was out of line with the
note to the seller - just the representation of the Organization as a whole
watching..and as eBay is a 'buyer beware' market, is it necessary ask a
seller if they 'sleep at night'?

As a seller(which I never have been on eBay), I might be offended with the
letter from Rob. - However, a letter sent to a potential buyer(s) might give
better results - no suckers, no sale.

I'm finding it hard to take a side here - not that it's necessary to
actually do so - just following the thread conjurs up mixed feelings about
the All-American way to do business.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com