Sucker born every minute - Part 2

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 10:06:28 -0500

At 8:28 AM -0500 10/5/03, Kent Swafford wrote:
>... I can't see the harm in letting it be known that persons who are
>knowledgeable about the business are watching.

If an individual wants to take on such a cause, I have no problem. If
an individual wants to include the factual endorsement of others for
such a cause, still no problem.

However, the missive Robert said he sent implicated a couple hundred
of PTG pianotech list persons as being party to his venture of
monitoring, discussing and wondering (see below).

Encouraging an individual's pursuit of a perceived injustice is one
thing. Ignoring the untruthful methods used in the pursuit, however,
are altogether different.

Congratulations on being the new Vice President of the Piano Technicians Guild.

Keith McGavern