clarify- (Sucker born every minute - Part 2)

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:57:32 -0700

Clearing the record-

Let's clarify this.  I didn't say I "represent" anyone.  I said members on
the list were "monitoring".   With all due professional respect to Keith,
please read twice before responding.  By discussing this with others on and
off the list I think it's safe to say "monitoring" was occuring.  Given the
size of this list it is probably acurate to conclude a substancial
percentage have now viewed this auction without comment.  "Monitor" is
indeed the perfect word.  "Represent" is not.

Mr. Bondi is correct, the first rule of ebay is buyer beware.  Amery bravely
but unsucessfully attempted contacting the buyers.  I was inspired to
attempt a jab at the seller to see what response came of it.  None thus far.
Perhaps it will serve as a discouragement  in the future.  Nuf said.  If
anyone feels my action was inappropriate I extend my appologies.  And to
Keith- I'm not really mad at you, you can still sit on my ugly couch if you
visit Las Vegas.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV