OT Re: RC vs CC again should be O.T.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:39:35 EDT

        Thanks Ric
    Your words are accepted. This kind of quipping IMHo is best done in
private posts don't you think? That's where I'm coming from
   Sincerely Dale
Quite so... my apologies Dale :)
Actually tho... it was so nonsensical... I figured it really fell more under
the category of the usual back and forth quipping it was a response to.
But....I bow to your judgement in the matter and offer my sincere excusiating
profusehets.
Cheers
RicB
Erwinspiano@aol.com wrote:
 In a message dated 10/3/2003 12:37:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,