tuning hammer

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:34:30

Hi Michael,

Here it is "heresy" to over pull bass strings by more than 15 cents. How
far about pitch do you *clean and jerk*?

You can also search the archives of this list Michael--there is a wealth of
information to be had, if you are good at picking the right "search words".

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/

At 10:54 PM 10/6/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello Don
>The covereds are a
>different kettle of fish though. These you simply grasp and heave-ho! me
>hearties! Another broken string! No I jest. It works though. Yes there are
>many many cases of nomenture clashes in our business! But the end result is
>still beautiful music. N'est-ce-pas?
>Michael G

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca