Hammer fluff fallout

Tue, 7 Oct 2003 07:37:50 -0700

When filing indoors I have it running the whole time.  If the hammers only
need a light filing, then I just do it by just sliding the action out onto
my lap with the vacuum running and the hose end positioned near to where I
am filing.  When I'm outdoors, I don't always use the vacuum in the same
way.  I carry this small Eureka Mighty Mite in the car that has very strong
suction but is small and light to carry with a long enough hose that you
can reach the interior of the piano without having to pick it up.  The
noise is manageable.  Unfortunately, any vacuum with good suction will be a
bit noisy.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net