no charge to good steady customers

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 11:38:51

Hi Phil,

Perhaps this client only needs you on a yearly basis now? I find that after
humidity control has been established with a back cover on
uprights--assuming good pinblock, and stablized pitch that I can sometimes
tune once every 2 years with accepteable domestic results.

At 07:00 AM 10/7/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>   Last  Friday was a scheduled appt. with a very faithful every 6 months
>residential  customer - Baldwin Acro(newer Console model) - DC installed.
>When I  arrived, this client was as gracious as ever - said the piano
>really didn't  sound bad at all to her.   ..she  wasn't kidding.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.