Thanks to all-Now VERY OT-Baseball-delete and keep your shorts on if not interested

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:22:27 -0400

----- Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 12:19 AM
To: 'Newtonville'
Subject: Thanks to all

Some real good advice out there for me today regarding the freebee I
wrote about this morning. I am particuarly happy that no one took
offense to me not charging this client.

Thanks to all who responded.

-Phil Bondi(FL)
phil@philbondi.com

          Phil,

            Respectfully, you should have charged the client to cover
all the bets you're throwing around concerning the Sox-Yankees series.

            I respect your loyalty to the Bronx crew but really
now..This IS the year !!! The carmine hose all the way!

Dr Strangeglove AKA Tom Driscoll