Thanks to all-Now VERY OT-Baseball-delete and keep your shorts on if not interested

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:42:28 -0500

SO..... Baseball is a better subject, meaning that it affects everyone,
than MS and Linux news.

Like the latest in MS forcing things to happen - they want more of
Windows code in the BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) Chip (meaning more
of taking control over your PC, whether you like it or not) !

<http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/developer/0,39020387,39116902,00.htm>

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ