no charge to good steady customers

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:28:07 EDT

Phil,

I am still in the process of building a large client base.  I've found that
offering the customers more than they pay for--sometimes includes a no-charge
visit to rectify something--has earned me many referrals.

It's an ongoing warm and fuzzy-life lesson:  conscientiousness is it's own
reward!  In the long run, it will pay the bills, too!

Good job,

Dave Stahl