OT:Re: Thanks to all-Now VERY OT-Baseball-delete and keep yourshorts on if not interested

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:24:52 -0400

Richard and list,
         I'll once more bring up the idea that was presented by someone=20
else a short while ago. If posts are clearly marked OT why not just set=20
your filter to auto delete them? Or in the case of Duane and now perhaps=20
myself why don't you just filter anything that comes from either of us?=20
Seems rather simple enough. I do not have any agenda for any particular=20
topic. The item that I shared was a seemingly huge breakthrough in the=20
computer industry that will one day soon affect us all! Imagine the=20
computing power we now enjoy in our desktops or laptops available in a PDA.=
=20
Surely that would interest almost everyone, no? If not .... delete.

my 2 cents,

Greg