OT: VERY OT

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:10:31 -0400

On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 12:24  AM, Greg Newell wrote:

> The item that I shared was a seemingly huge breakthrough in the
> computer industry that will one day soon affect us all! Imagine the
> computing power we now enjoy in our desktops or laptops available in a
> PDA. Surely that would interest almost everyone, no?

That's why I read the morning paper (Boston Globe) every day. The story
was there (in the business section I think), as well as the NY Times
online edition, from which (I vaguely recall) you copied it. Which
probably violates copyright law, and the usage agreements one accepts
when registering as a user of the online version of the NY Times.

You can cast my vote as "No Thank You" for off topic posts.

Best wishes,
Patrick Draine