Raising to Standard Pitch

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 22:16:56 -0000

Hello Scott (downunder) Thanks for your comment. Raising the pitch takes =
about 40 minutes followed by a fine tune of 50 minutes. All the raising =
done in a strange "jump about the keyboard" way in order to equal out =
the increasing tension. The first pass is about 40 cents sharp of 440, =
the second about 30 cents sharp, the third about 20 cents sharp and the =
final at A =3D 440. Oddly enough I find that I hardly have to adjust =
those from the first pass - even though they wqere at 40 cents #=20
Now try doing that standing on your head! (I jest - of course!)=20
What an interesting name place Wollongong - I'm quite envious....
Regards=20
Michael G (UK) (up-over!)