Action Work on the bench/Michael

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:24:00 -0700

Hello Joe
Can I send you my action work in future? If you do these incredible things
in so short a time postage would also be included and I'd still make a
profit at this end......;-)
Regards
Michael G (UK)

Michael,
Feel free!<G> However, I'm not a cheap date!<G> Besides, the shipping
"across the pond", is not cheap! Not to mention the beaurocratic fees, such
as VAT! I charge a good hourly shop rate. All repairs times are calculated
on the times listed in The "G" Piano Works Repair Labor Guide. Even tho, I
may be able to do many tasks faster than listed, I think the times listed
are fair to both me and the customer. If you don't have a copy, you can
acquire one from The Randy Potter School of Piano Tuning..... Try it, you'll
like it!<G> End of commercial.<G> (In case you don't get the connection, my
dba is "G" Piano Works.<G>)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police