Pitch Raise, was: Standard Pitch

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:33:43 -0700

I find that there is a bit of distortion right at the attack so I also tune
at a slight delay.  I also use the Verituner but when pulling unisons in,
which I do aurally, I tune initially at the attack, playing the note at
short intervals while roughing the pitch in.  As I get closer and the
refinements get smaller and smaller I tend to move away from the attack and
listen for a more sustained approach.  That would be true of interval
tuning as well.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

Raise, was: Standard Pitch