nursing home blues (slightly OT)

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:27:36 -0500

> something that we all hope we don't have to see from the inside.

A little different angle on the same subject. Before my son started in
scouts, I was in a Barbershop Quartet for 20 years and we came across
several performances that moved the crowd to tears. You know - it's hard
to sing sentimental songs, I Love You Truly, Auld Lang Syne, etc. and
stay singing while your gazing into a crowd of teary eyed weaping
residents :'(

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ