nursing home blues (slightly OT)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:21:50 -0500

>If I'm asked back I'll have to be more specific about my needs...and about
>the definition of the word "available".
>
>Tom Sivak

They don't have a clue. The most common questions I get are "Do you have
enough light", "Do you need that stuff off of the top?", "Want me to help
you pull it out from the wall?", "Will the TV (vacuum, dishwasher, blender,
cement mixer, etc) bother you?". Unless, of course, there's a sound check.
Then nobody asks.

Ron N