nursing home blues (slightly OT)

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:12:59 -0500

Patrick,

Two suggestions:

1.  Head-mounted halogen light, available from camping supply stores such
as REI, starting at about $25.  Just remember to turn it off before you
turn to look your customer in the eye.

2.  A tip from a recent seminar class by Richard Kingsbury "Why didn't I
think of that?", strap a small flashlight to your tuning lever handle with
rubber bands, so that it shines straight down the lever towards the pins
and strings, shows you where to put the mutes.

hope that helps

Mike