Petzl Zipka; was nursing home blues

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:18:41 -0500

On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 06:39  AM, J Patrick Draine wrote:

> And the only illumination for that half of the room is the piano lamp
> which gets put on the floor as we open up the piano. Other than urging
> the owner to scrounge up a floor lamp, or pulling a lame clip on
> utility lamp out of the car, I'm wondering what the rest of you do.

I have mentioned the Petzel Zipka LED headlamp before. Still highly
recommended. Lets one tune in (otherwise) complete darkness. About the
size of a golf ball, so easily carried in case. Don't leave home
without one. I currently have 4 of them, which I hope will be a
lifetime supply.

Kent Swafford

Available at Amazon.com:

http://tinyurl.com/r0dn