Verituner spinner movement

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:13:09 +0200

Terry,

My understanding is no, the spinner is driven by all the partials, the value
to attain is dicatated by the style, that's all.

I believe also that we can ask the spinner to react only one partial, but
not in the fine or coarse tune modes. Did not really use that feature, only
for pitch control on other instruments (or testing a fork)
it is in the "measuring" mode.

You question make sence nowadays, but when one use a custom style, the whole
range of partial still are on the display and active are not they ?

Greetings.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech