Petzl Zipka; was nursing home blues

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:45:10 +0200

Hi,

I have it in my pocket, and appreciate not falling in traps in
theaters, last week I finished a grand regulation with it.

Indeed actually a lot of more powerful model exists with more Leds, or
a mix leds/halogen. I have to go to the camping equipment store one of
these days, want to buy a water/free bag to carry my replacement
strings. Then I'll look closer to the other lamps.

The model I have have an elastic cord to hold around the head, or
hand, after some time it hurts !

Best

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.