OT Blind Technicians..was Lighting...was Nursing.....

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 07:34:02 -0500

At our first appointment, a customer admitted to me that there was a time in
his life that he thought all piano tuners were blind because the tuner who
came to his house when he was a child was blind.  "Of course," he explained,
"I discovered later that wasn't necessarily the case."

He continued, "Don't you think it would make a good Monty Python sketch if
they had a piano tuning school and some poor unsuspecting lad went in and
said, "I'd like to become a piano tuner."

Then John Cleese would say, "All right. Kindly step into the next room to
get your eyes plucked out."

"What? I don't my eyes plucked out!"

"You want to be a piano tuner and that's the rule!"
 and so on.........

I looked at the guy and thought, "That's really sick......."

"This guy is totally weird......"

"I think I'm in luv."

Nine months later we were married.  :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT