OT Blind Technicians..was Lighting...was Nursing.....

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:55:28 +0100

In message <001801c39574$1dcd88e0$16bf4943@richmond2zrxmt>, Barbara
Richmond <piano57@flash.net> writes
>He continued, "Don't you think it would make a good Monty Python sketch if
>they had a piano tuning school and some poor unsuspecting lad went in and
>said, "I'd like to become a piano tuner."
>
>Then John Cleese would say, "All right. Kindly step into the next room to get
>your eyes plucked out."
>
>"What? I don't my eyes plucked out!"
>
>"You want to be a piano tuner and that's the rule!"
> and so on.........
>
>I looked at the guy and thought, "That's really sick......."

I think it quite funny...  Spike Milligan did quite a few jokes on Blind
pianos tuners in Q6 which is a a mix of  Monty Python and the Goon show

Barrie

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/
AcryliKey Ivory Repair System UK ©              http://www.acrylikey.co.uk/