Acrylikey/Terry

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:29:38 +0100

In message <001f01c395ee$4907aa20$bd071ad8@z0w5j1>, Joseph Garrett
<joegarrett@earthlink.net> writes
>Terry,
>I've found that the best tool for this job, is a soundboard shimming tool! It
>makes a nice "V". As I've been a "beta tester" for Acrilikey, it was/is my job to
>experiment with this stuff.<G> I would have to say I prefer the olde stuff, but
>am getting used to the new stuff. I guess it's just another

I find a rough centre pin is good for small cracks I have also use
AcryliKey as a cement to fix an ivory  top works well makes hiding  the
joint  a doodle
bit expansive  to do a full  set that way.

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/
AcryliKey Ivory Repair System UK ©              http://www.acrylikey.co.uk/