"Open Punchings", wasLeveling Sticks......

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:44:38 -0700

Isaac wrote: "Train yourself to insert open paper punchings. The key level
was done once,
and unless the actyion is really tired you can level a lot without having to
disassemble the action."

My comment: Please Don't!!!! I really hate it when I have to clean an action
frame and the darned punchings are either sucked out or blown out in the
process. IMO, "open punchings" are a lazy man's way of doing it right! Yes,
I use them in emergency situations. But, not in a full complete key
leveling. (Full Body Flack Jacket Zipped UP!<G>
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I