OT Aaargh!!...aka customer relations

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:33:07 -0400

At 12:50 PM -0500 10/21/03, Barbara Richmond wrote:
>The answer is around $25.00 or less. Just go to the lingerie
>department and ask the clerk for help if you are unsure of a good
>fit.  I suppose for extreme cases, plastic surgery might be in
>order.  That would cost more.  :-)

That's all well and good for you, Barbara, but if one of us guys
walked in there, asking for dressing room assistance from the sales
associate, it'd cost more like a $500 fine and a ten-evening Gender
Sensitivities class. Not that it happened to me, but I read in the
paper the other day where some guy wanted to buy something for his
sister and got hit with a public lewdness charge, and that's how much
it cost. Is this a great country or what? A woman walks out of the
store with her new purchase wrapped in tissue, and the guy gets
thrown in the slammer.

<g>

Mr. Bill

"No, Please wait, you're all individuals" Brain Cohen, exasperated
"Yes, we're all individuals"  the throng assembled in the street
                 below his window, in unison
"I'm not..."  Lone dissenter.
     ...........Monty Python's "Life of Brian"