OT Aaargh!!...aka customer relations

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:02:52 -0700

Ahhh,,, the death of Common Sense................

Kevin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Bill Ballard=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:33 PM
  Subject: Re: OT Aaargh!!...aka customer relations

  That's all well and good for you, Barbara, but if one of us guys=20
  walked in there, asking for dressing room assistance from the sales=20
  associate, it'd cost more like a $500 fine and a ten-evening Gender=20
  Sensitivities class. Not that it happened to me, but I read in the=20
  paper the other day where some guy wanted to buy something for his=20
  sister and got hit with a public lewdness charge, and that's how much=20
  it cost. Is this a great country or what? A woman walks out of the=20
  store with her new purchase wrapped in tissue, and the guy gets=20
  thrown in the slammer.

  <g>

  Mr. Bill