Steingraeber by candle light......

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:39:03 +0200

Just as an afterthought...

The piano we heard was just about the size of a Steinway B.... and
personally I thought it compared very well to most of the B's I've
heard. The Steingręber 168 that we had a chance to play and check out is
roughly the size of a Steinway M. The M is not my favourite small grand
personally and I did enjoy the Steingręber for what this size usually
has to offer.