baldwin acrosonic

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:02:02 -0700

I am assuming that this is the type with the separate flanged rail on top?
Some of the earlier better models had this.  If this is what we are talking
about sometimes travel the flanges with strips of fine sandpaper like hammer
flanges.  The results are limited but it may ease it over just enough.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV