old Steinway ivories

Allen Wright awright440@cinci.rr.com
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:12:13 -0400

Ed,

By the way, what is this whiting stuff we're talking about? I don't see
anything listed in Schaff or Pianotek - except something you paint on the
tops of keys to make them not yellow anymore (yikes ).

Once again, pardon my ignorance. It's just a subject that's been sort of off
my radar, and all of a sudden it seems like an enjoyable sort of challenge.

Thanks,

Allen