tubby bass string replacement tip

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:03:24 -0700

Why not just tie the old string and put it back in?

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

----- Original Message -----
From: Farrell
To: Pianotech
Sent: 10/25/2003 4:56:10 PM
Subject: Re: tubby bass string replacement tip

Tighten your flame suit collar. Would you do it to a Mason & Hamlin? A Bosendorfer? A Bechstein? A remanufactured Behr Bros? A remanufactured Wissner? A remanufactured Bush & Lane? A remanufactured Weber? Why would you single out a Steinway & SOns? Do you have a Pierce Atlas? Check it out, there are/were more high-quality manufacturers than just Steinway & SOns.

Terry Farrell