Haven't run into this before

Piannerman@aol.com Piannerman@aol.com
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:00:50 EST

People,
     I need to remove the jackstop rail from a Knight piano.  The piano is in
a town some miles from here so I don't have ready access to it.  Can anyone
tell me the proper way to get the sucker out of there so I will be prepared
when I get there?

     I was only able to see the flathead very thin adjusting screws.  The
rail is in two sections, bass bridge section and then everything else section.  I
am guessing I will have to unscrew the adjusting screws until the rail falls
off, which will take probably till Christmas.  Is there an easier or better
way?  Much obliged if anyone can help.

Charles Cron