Board thinning jig

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:17:09 EST

--1d1.131f3b07_alt_bound
   To sound board info enthusiast and other self confessed tool freaks
   (Terry, Glenn)?

For now I'm sending just one or two pics of the much ballyhooed soundboard
router thinning jig. Also this is a copy and slightly altered version of one
that my friend Dave Hughes gave me permission to copy. It is also with his
permission that I share it here. Thanks Dave. This jig swings a big scary 1 1/2"
flat cutting bit so be careful please! The router is a freud soft start 1/12
horse. Also swings Adres wicked pinblock cutting saw.
    Dale

--1d1.131f3b07_alt_bound
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--1d1.131f3b07_alt_bound--