O.T. Internet Spam /email virus attacks etc.

George Takats geotak@magma.ca
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:39:44 -0500

Duaine,
I have been contemplating to change over to Linux for at least five
years.  Since I am not very bright, when it comes to computers, nothing was
done.  Also I use programs that run on Windows only.  I bought the book
"THE NO BS GUIDE TO RED HAT, LINUX 6" by Bob Rankin  with a CD a year ago
but haven't the nerve to install it. In case if something goes wrong I
wouldn't know what to do.
BTW ever since I use computer I always had Netscape to get on the Internet
and Eudora for E-mail.  I wouldn't have it any other way.
Any safe input would be appreciated.
George