Abel Hammers..trouble opening them up..help!

Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:46:24 +0100

You can take them off one at a time and put them on the bench. Bang away
all you need to get that springy feeling in the shoulders when you pinch
them. Put them back on, reshape and fine voice. Takes a bit of time, but
you will get the job done well with a minimum of aggrevation. Just dont
over do it.

RicB