Abel Hammers..trouble opening them up..help!

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:50:50 -0500

Phil and list,
         I've always been puzzled by this vice grip procedure. It seems=20
obvious but just for clarification are the vice grip jaws placed on the=20
flat sides of the hammers or opened up wide to accommodate the rounded=20
shoulders?

Greg Newell