Nose Bolts

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:01:09 -0600

At 05:29 AM 12/2/2004, you wrote:
>Do you have a link, or an exact product name, or part number, or anything? I
>spent a fair bit of time on the Snap-On web site and was unable to find
>anything of use.
>
>Terry Farrell

Try this.

http://www.suncalmfg.com/products/Tools/tools-014.html

I use the 3/8" drive HTS-5 for plate screws, and have one I ground out in
the middle for those big slotted recessed nose bolt nuts. I got mine at a
local surplus yard for under a buck each, and they seem to be
indestructible. Looks like I need to go back and see if they have a
bucketful of them. Real surplus like this is getting harder to find as the
established houses more and more stock cheap imported junk.

Ron N