Just Wondering

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 00:06:17 -0500

Congrats, Richard!

Just this summer I brought my repair shop back home, doing remodeling on my
garage (24X30). It's not quite all there yet, still have to blow the attic
with insulation, but it is pretty nice. I have right at 12 light fixtures, 8
foot, double bulb, high output. It's like turning on the sun. I also ran a
central air distribution system giving me 5 ports around the shop, including
a retractable hose reel overhead.

To see a slide presentation, go to www.photodex.com
<http://www.photodex.com/>  . Click on ONLINE SHARING link on the left. In
the little box that says Browse Member Collection enter deanmay. You will
have to download the Photodex viewer the first time to see the show.

It is quickly thrown together and the final pictures I took last night of a
very messy shop. I'm definitely not finished yet, more shelves and cabinets
coming. But I'm doing work out there and I love being back home.

BTW, I stuck a family photo in the last picture from my daughter's wedding
this summer so you can see what we all look like. You might try out the free
download of the ProShow program while you're there. It is a terrific little
program.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272