SATll charge time

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sat, 04 Dec 2004 07:59:17 -0500

>>> Oh my gosh Phil, you've had to charge your SAT TWICE in ONE MONTH?
>>> Shirley,
>>> you gest. This is a joke, right?

I believe what Dr. Farrell is referring to is the fact that I consider
myself to be an aural tuner..with a SATll. I use the SAT for all floor
tunings, warranty tunings(impressive machinery to those 1st time
buyers), pitch raises, and an assortment of other reasons for other
pianos. Obviously, it's gotten a good workout in the last 4-6 weeks.

I believe I have answered my own question: It's time to replace the
battery(s). I've had it since 1997 and have never had anything done to it.

It's time.

Phil Bondi(Fl)