oblong/oval tuning hammer tips

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:29:14 -0600

  Joe Garrett asked?But, do you have the "Y" head/tip configuration =
w/opposing tips? That is the Tool of choice.<G>

  No, but with the heads/tips that I have, a little brazing and three =
piece pool cue I can make one long extension hammer. Fully extended it =
might not get me far enough from most square pianos. However by changing =
the tips and at full extension it may afford enough leverage to tune =
some tight pinned Baldwins without collapsing my shoulder. :-)

  Hubert Liverman
  Tuner/tech
  Opelika, AL.