Rebushing centers

staff staff@smithpiano.com
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 13:30:04 -0500

Hi Barbara,
Doing a whole set means you must get systmatic and fast about it.
I'm so glad to have found Joe Goss just before I had to do this job to a
set of Steinway upright double flanges.
Get his broaches and the spiral drill thing that he sells. Makes the job
easier and very consistent through the whole set.
http://mothergoosetools.com/other_tools/center_pin_kit.shtml

I now troubleshoot more flange bushings because I have a fast and
consistent way to improve several of them quickly.
Can't always to the whole action, but getting the worst 10-12 quickly,
is worth it.

Best regards,

Brad Smith, RPT
Smith Piano Services
800-964-TUNE (8863) Toll Free
603-625-4696 in New Hampshire
483 Donald Street
Bedford, NH 03110

brad@smithpiano.com

NEW!! 24/7 Online Appointment Scheduling
 <outbind://14/www.smithpiano.com> www.smithpiano.com