Dampp Chaser on side-by-side B's

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 12:46:31 -0600

Picture 2 side-by-side B's, the left one up against a wall and the
right one with not enough clearance for a human to pass between it and
the wall on the right.

How would you route fill tubes so that one would not have to crawl
under a piano to add water? I've routed tubes under the keybed (deathly
slow to put water through) and up the curved side to the top, then
forward (spilled water in the piano). Anybody know a route that works
better?

Kent