Hole in Soundboard for Damp Chaser cord

Sun, 05 Dec 2004 23:36:58 +0100

I think the key point here is that its simply not necessary to go
through the soundboard to begin with. If you do, you will no doubt risk
having to defend yourself in the face some accusation that you ruined
the soundboard. That kind of thing can easily be turned into far more of
a headache then many of us want to deal with. For my part, I like to
avoid such potential problems if I can..  I run power cord and watering
tube up the right inside wall and out the baseboard top. If I have to I
file a channel big enough to accept these. Works great, lasts a long
time, and I risk nothing from the next guy.

Cheers
RicB