punchings

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:56:06 +0100

for what it is worth,

my experience with these punchings is that they are exactly of the right =
firmness.  Harder ones will make a lot of disturbing noise, softer ones =
will lower the dip accuracy.

St=E9phane Collin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 4:53 PM
  Subject: Re: punchings

  In a message dated 12/5/2004 8:25:29 AM Pacific Standard Time, =
Erwinspiano writes:
     Andre
      I really like these punchings. I like the shape, the tight  fit =
round the pin & the solidity under my finger. The accuracy of setting =
dip is very precise. It's nice that when you get to the bottom of the =
stroke you know exactly where it ends. As to if or how it effects the =
tone I don't know as this piano isn't done but I think I can see it will =
have a positive physo-acoustic effect on the player Right?=20
     . Can I get 6 more sets?=20
      A Big California Thanks
        Dale=20

    Erwins Pianos Restorations=20