Cruise Ship Piano Tuner

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:38:02 -0500

Re: Cruise Ship Piano TunerOh Geezzzz, and I was thinking that he knew =
something I didn't!   ;-)

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Ilvedson=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 10:50 AM
  Subject: Re: Cruise Ship Piano Tuner

  Well, other than John is tuning on his back under the leg, it was a =
pretty good article.=20

  David I.

  From: Keith McGavern <kam544@gbronline.com>
  To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>

  At 6:33 AM -0500 12/7/04, Terry wrote:
    ... It is a typically uninformative article about piano =
tuning/service work in general and touches a bit on the ship =
environment. I guess that is typical for any newspaper article that =
deals with anything technical. But it has a couple OK pictures - worth =
checking out for something a bit different!

  You must be kidding. That's a terrific article!

     http://www.sptimes.com/2004/12/07/Floridian/The_Tampa_tuner.shtml

  Boing,

  Keith
--=20