Kawai/Yamaha New Uprights

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 06:55:37 -0500

Hi folks. I am trying to help a client of mine shop for a new piano. =
They are looking at 48-inch verticals. The focus is the Kawai K-25  =
http://www.kawaius.com/ .

Others they are considering are the Yamaha T121 and U1.
http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/List/ModelSeriesList/0,6384,CTID%253D=
201200%2526CNTYP%253DPRODUCT,00.html

The Kawai is considerably less cost. I am fairly familiar with the U1, =
but haven't seen many of the other two. Anyone care to compare/contrast =
- share their experience with them - the three models? Thanks.

They have had a Yamaha CX5 (I think that is the model - no legs in =
front) for several years and want to take a significant step upwards. =
The player is their 12 year old daughter who has taken lessons for 4 =
years now and is progressing at a very good rate.

Terry Farrell