Kawai/Yamaha New Uprights

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:37:25 -0500

Thanks for the couple responses. However, it is the Kawai K-25 that they are
looking most closely at and the one that I am least familiar with. Anyone
know much about this model?

Terry Farrell

http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/List/ModelSeriesList/0,6384,CTID%253D201200%2526CNTYP%253DPRODUCT,00.html