Rippen Grand comments?

William J Morton wjmwjm@asisna.com
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:04:04 -0800

At 10:06 AM 12/10/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>Thanks Bill.  That's an interesting and elegant piano.  I'd love to hear
>what one of those sounds like someday.  Since it is straight strung, I bet
>many on the list, including me, would be interested to know some of the
>string lengths -- particularly what note the lowest plain wire string is
>and how long it is, how long the highest wound string is, and how long the
>lowest wound string is.  Do you know what the overall size of the piano is?

The measurements you requested are:

Overall Length:  74 inches.
Lowest Plain Wire string is a B, and is 43" long.  It is triplex.
Highest Wound String is 51" and is a duplex.
Lowest Wound String is 56" and it is a single string.

If you are ever in Spokane, come by and play it!

Bill

---
[Certified Virus free by ASISNA Mail Services.    www.asisna.com ]