The old extension shaft finally gives out--any leads on new one?

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:11:04 -0800

Hi, Dave,

I remember having one of these, too - except that I am pretty sure it was a
Schaff...made to look/feel largely like a Hale, but was not.  The tooling
was not as clean, and the knurling on the locking collar was larger and
more coarse.  Maybe a Schaff extension from an earlier period would
fit?  What are the dimensions of what you have?

Best.

Horace