Jumpy pins in new Kawai

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:46:40 -0600

Sorry, Ron. But that is just definitely NOT true. We have 2 OLD, OLD, OLD,
Kawais
here and they're still holding a tune very well. We also have some that are
approaching that magic 10 yr. limit you mention but for some reason, have
exhibited absolutely NO symptoms of a shot pin block! Just my experience!

Avery